This year for the Year of the Dog we’ve teamed up with Intu Trafford Centre and are giving away 150 FREE portions of Spring Rolls!
Interesting Facts about Chinese New Year
Giving red envelopes or Hongbao is a custom at Chinese New Year. Red envelopes always contain money in China, and are given, most commonly, to kids from their parents, grandparents, and others as Chinese New Year gifts. They are called hongbao in Mandarin and lai see in Cantonese.
Dogs are the eleventh sign in the zodiac and are seen as independent, sincere, loyal and decisive, who aren't afraid of difficulties in life. Due to these characteristics they also enjoy harmonious relationships with those around them.
T&Cs for the red envelopes
1. The vouchers are valid on 15th – 17th February 2018 only
2. If the free portion of spring rolls is to be claimed without any additional purchase, it will be served as a bar snack
3. A choice of Pork or Vegetable Spring Rolls is available
4. Portion size is two spring rolls
- Gerry and Joanne attended the 5th birthday of Silver line
- Gerry and Joanne were invited to the Royal Wedding!
- Gerry’s year as High Sheriff of Greater Manchester
- High Sheriff Award Ceremony & Dinner
- The North West of England Greater China Business Awards -Gerry won an award!
- Chinese New Year!
- Seashell Trust Visit
- Gerry's visit to Rumworth School
Web Design by Web Best Practice.