This year at Yang Sing Cathay we wanted to create a dish that was traditionally British but still had the authentic Chinese taste! So after some discussion we decided on Turkey Breast Goujons served with a choice of Plum and Hoi Sin or Blackcurrant sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds.
This dish will be served from Monday 4th December until Sunday 24th December 2017 for just £10.45!
We also had a taster dish for customers to try each of the sauces the week before we launched the dish, all the customers really enjoyed the turkey and one customer said “the fruity blackcurrant sauce works really well, it has a very Christmassy taste”.
So come along to Yang Sing Cathay in the Trafford Centre to try our dish!
- Gerry and Joanne attended the 5th birthday of Silver line
- Gerry and Joanne were invited to the Royal Wedding!
- Gerry’s year as High Sheriff of Greater Manchester
- High Sheriff Award Ceremony & Dinner
- The North West of England Greater China Business Awards -Gerry won an award!
- Chinese New Year!
- Seashell Trust Visit
- Gerry's visit to Rumworth School
Web Design by Web Best Practice.