On Saturday 19th May, THE Wedding took place at St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle and Gerry and Joanne were invited!
I asked Gerry why he was invited, he said ‘there were a limited number of places made available to each County’s Lieutenancy Office, who then put forward a choice of names. I believe that the choice may be related to one’s contributions to the charitable, voluntary sector and community work’.
So that’s why Gerry was invited!
When Gerry and Joanne arrived there were lots of wardens everywhere, and they were explaining where everyone had to go.
Most women were wearing hats and fascinators and the men were all dressed very smartly in suits.
Gerry and Joanne saw lots of celebrities arrive including the Beckhams! And the Queen!
Gerry and Joanne met people from Manchester (what were the chances?!) they shared food and champagne and had a party in the glorious weather!
- Gerry and Joanne attended the 5th birthday of Silver line
- Gerry and Joanne were invited to the Royal Wedding!
- Gerry’s year as High Sheriff of Greater Manchester
- High Sheriff Award Ceremony & Dinner
- The North West of England Greater China Business Awards -Gerry won an award!
- Chinese New Year!
- Seashell Trust Visit
- Gerry's visit to Rumworth School
Web Design by Web Best Practice.