On Friday 15th September Yang Sing Cathay was joined by students from Rumworth School in Bolton who have an exciting bistro in the school called Rummies Bistro. The students who very much enjoy catering came to Yang Sing Cathay for a morning visit.
Filled with a tour of the restaurant and kitchen, a demonstration from our very special Dim Sum chef Kong (who has been making Dim Sum for over 40 years!) who showed the students how to make their very own Dim Sum and then of course they got to eat them!
Gerry Yeung spoke about all things business! And about his role as High Sherriff of Greater Manchester this year and when he met the Queen! He showed us all (yes including me!) how to use chopsticks (although the students were much better at it than I was!) And he explained all about Chinese tea and the different strengths and flavours.
The students then had a 4 course meal including Spring Rolls, Beef Dumplings with Ginger & Spring Onion, Chicken & Sweet Corn Soup, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Sizzling Beef in Satay Sauce, Mixed Vegetables, Egg Fried Rice & Apple Wontons & Ice Cream. And I (the marketing executive) was obviously the photographer!
- Gerry and Joanne attended the 5th birthday of Silver line
- Gerry and Joanne were invited to the Royal Wedding!
- Gerry’s year as High Sheriff of Greater Manchester
- High Sheriff Award Ceremony & Dinner
- The North West of England Greater China Business Awards -Gerry won an award!
- Chinese New Year!
- Seashell Trust Visit
- Gerry's visit to Rumworth School
Web Design by Web Best Practice.